Garena is a leading global online games developer and publisher. Free Fire, its self-developed mobile battle royale title, was the most downloaded mobile game in the world in 2019 and 2020, according to App Annie.
Garena is run by passionate gamers and has a unique understanding of what gamers want. It exclusively licenses and publishes hit titles from global partners – such as Arena of Valor, Call of Duty: Mobile, and League of Legends – in selected markets globally. Garena champions social and entertainment experiences through games, enabling its communities to engage and interact. Garena is also a leading esports organiser and hosts some of the world’s biggest esports events.
Garena is a part of Sea Limited (NYSE:SE), a leading global consumer internet company. In addition to Garena, Sea’s other core businesses include its e-commerce arm, Shopee, and digital financial services arm, SeaMoney. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology.
- Arabic to English and/or Bahasa Indonesia or vice versa translation
- Coordinate multiple localization project timelines between different stakeholders
- Stay in constant contact with operation teams to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Oversee end-to-end localization workflow
- Manage localization projects and requirements across internal and external vendors
- Assist influencer managers in liaising with Arabic-speaking talent
- Native or fluent in Arabic (reading and writing) - fluency in various Arabic dialect is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Team player
- Experience in professional localization will be a plus