Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn't need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes the Mi Note Pro, Mi Note, Mi 4, Redmi 2, Mi TV, Mi Band and other accessories. With more than 61 million handsets sold in 2014, and products launched in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia and Brazil, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand. We are now No. 1 smartphone brand in India. We believe in "Innovation For Everyone" - designing innovative products with best specs, highest quality & honest price. We want to be the coolest tech company for our India Mi fans.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Edit and proofread content
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- the ability to visualize content and represent it using storyboards
- great communication skills, specifically an ability to explain a concept simply and write in a variety of styles
- Create storyboards through brainstorming with the team
- The content design should use best pedagogical practices - identify key learning objectives, use lesson flow that enhances students’ learning and use appropriate visual aids such as image/diagrams, gifs, and short video clips.
- Relevant experience in creating digital content
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is an added advantage
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe tools is mandatory