Job title : Intern
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree
- Working on server memory subsystem architecture and emerging memory technology trends
- Performing validation & competitive analysis of new technologies and prototype/engineering samples from suppliers
- Demonstrating a good understanding of a power server
- Suggesting improvements on the present validation techniques
- Knowledge of Processor Architecture
- Experience with VHDL / Verilog
- Good programming and scripting skills are highly desired
- Hardware based encryption engines and Operating systems
- Working knowledge of VLSI Design cycle, Digital Electronics, Computer Architecture,
- Good programming and scripting skills are highly desired.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
Location : BangaloreCLICK HERE TO APPLY