: Imdaad Facility Management Company is looking for Area Manager Rope Access candidates for the vacancies. Here you can apply for the latest Imdaad Careers from the details given below. Also, explore other Imdaad job vacancies and recruitments in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Imdaad is Dubai’s leading facilities management company with numerous awards and acknowledgements from the industry and its clients. Imdaad was formed in 2007 with its headquarters in Dubai and is today a company of over 5000 employees.
The company owes its success to the true integrated facilities management solutions that it provides to its clients. There are multiple companies set up under the group that provide a vast range of solutions. Some of these are:
FARZ (Materials Recovery Facility), Isnaad (Soft Services), Imtedaad (Energy Management), HomePro (Residential Maintenance), Vision Safety (Fire Safety), Nigma (Automation) and Imdaad Al-Batinah (Waste Collection) are the other companies under the Imdaad Group.
Job Role : Area Manager Rope Access
- Oversee plan and resource for rope access site operation in the whole of UAE in compliance with the requirement of IRATA
- Manage the day to day operation of rope access staff, preparing related staff attendance
- Promote sae working practices, ensure full implementation and compliance with policies and procedures
- Participate in preparing quotations and tenders for rope access projects
- Report and assist in investigation of any accident, incident or near miss
- Ensure the efficient and profitable operation of any accident, incident or near miss
- Ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the rope access business unit
- Oversee the planning and organizaiton of appropriate allocation of resources
- Ensure that projects are completed to deadline
- Must hold IRATA level 3 certification
- At least 5 years of Rope Access experience with the managerial experience in a similar capacity
- Valid UAE driving license
- Eligibility criteria to Imdaad Jobs and Careers:
- Most of the jobs available at Imdaad Careers are skills-based and require at least a high school diploma. Other requirements are:
1) Candidate must be in UAE
2)Experience preferred in a similar role
3)Candidate must be on the visit or cancelled visa or Visa with NOC.
How to Apply for Imdaad Careers UAE for Area Manager Rope Access?
The candidates should share their CVs to: email@example.com