- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in advertising sales, business development, partner management, and/or an online media environment.
- Experience building relationships with internal and external executive-level stakeholders.
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy.
- Experience working in sales, consulting, media, or advertising.
- Ability to effectively analyze spreadsheets and create/deliver impactful presentations.
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to speak and write in Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada or Malayalam fluently.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google’s New Business Sales Team focuses on engaging and acquiring potential advertisers and persuading them to incorporate Google's range of marketing products into their current Marketing strategies.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to optimize business partnerships and help grow/develop their digital marketing strategy. In this role, you'll build and manage a pipeline of customers working towards strategic goals.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
Manage and forecast new business and opportunities.
Consult with C-level customers to achieve online marketing and business goals.
Identify the customer's needs/challenges and design compelling marketing solutions to optimize success for our customers and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Partner with multiple stakeholders and represent the customer internally. Conduct research and analysis to develop strategies which capitalize on market potential and opportunities.
Partner with Google’s pre-sales and customer on-boarding teams to effectively service customers.