KASE Recruitment 2022: Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) officially released a recruitment notification of the KASE Recruitment on its official https://www.kase.in/. The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Through this latest Recruitment, the Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) invites online applications to fill their 36 vacancies for the posts of Front Office Executive cum Registration Assistant, Housekeeping Staff cum Attender, English Trainer, QA Trainer, and Digital Literacy Trainer. Also, the KASE Recruitment 2022 online application will be started from 17th March 2022 to 26th March 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during the closing dates. Interested candidates check the Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) Job Vacancy details, qualifications, and How to apply below.
KASE Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online For Latest Front Office Executive, Housekeeping Staff cum Attender & Other Vacancies
KASE Recruitment 2022
Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) Recruitment 2022 - Job Notification Details
With the objective of skilling the young workforce of Kerala and elevating their skills to global standards for employment in India and abroad, the Government of Kerala has set up Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE), a non-profit company as the nodal agency for facilitating and coordinating various skill development initiatives of the state.
Aspirants who are serious about their career and if they want to make a career in KASE can apply directly through the link provided below. All the candidates must have checked the KASE Recruitment Notification details below.
Business Development Manager cum Centre Manager
Masters in any discipline
Front Office Executive cum Registration Assistant
Housekeeping Staff cum Attender
Pass in Standard VII or equivalent qualification.
Post-Graduation. Preferably candidate should carry valid certificate such as TKT, CELTA, DELTA, TESSOL, etc.
Graduation in any Science Discipline/B.Tech.
Digital Literacy Trainer
Graduation in Computer Science /IT of B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the KASE Recruitment 2022 notification from 17th March 2022 to 26th March 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during the closing dates. Check out the official PDF notification for more reference.
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before the interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- KASE reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- Intimations will be sent by e-mail and/or SMS only to the e-mail ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. CMD shall not be responsible if the information/intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, e-mail address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of CMD and candidates are advised to check their registered e-mail account from time to the time during the recruitment processprocess.