LuLu Group International is an Indian Emirati-based multinational conglomerate company that operates a chain of hypermarkets and retail companies, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 2000 by M. A. Yusuff Ali from Nattika, Thrissur district in Kerala, India. LuLu Group International mainly operates the international chain of hypermarkets named "Lulu Hypermarket". LuLu has over 57,000 employees of various nationalities.
LuLu Financial Holdings is a leading name in financial service sector primarily dealing in foreign exchange, global money transfer and salary and wage administration.
Established in 2008, LuLu International Exchange has its global headquarters in Abu Dhabi and operates across several GCC countries such as Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain as well as India, Bangladesh, Singapore and Philippines.
Starting off with their first branch in UAE in September 2009, the company today operates out of 11 countries with more than 225 branches worldwide.
The parent LuLu Financial Group comprises of a group of companies including LuLu International Exchange L.L.C. registered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), LuLu Exchange Company in the Sultanate of Oman, LuLu Exchange Company in Kuwait, LuLu Exchange W.L.L. in the State of Qatar, LuLu International Exchange B.S.C (C) in the Kingdom of Bahrain, LuLu Money in the Philippines & Hong Kong, NS Cashpoint in Malaysia and LuLu Forex in India. The organization also has liaison offices in India, Bangladesh and the Philippines to facilitate the smooth functioning of the group’s payments business and provide superior services to its customers.
LuLu International Exchange Careers
LuLu International Exchange offers a range of career opportunities for individuals who are looking to work in the financial services industry. The company values diversity, integrity, and hard work, and provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for its employees.
Some of the popular career paths at LuLu International Exchange include.
1. Customer Service Representatives: These employees are responsible for assisting customers with their financial transactions and resolving any issues they may have.
2. Foreign Exchange Traders: These professionals are responsible for analyzing market trends and making decisions about buying and selling foreign currencies.
3. Sales and Marketing: These employees are responsible for promoting LuLu International Exchange’s services and products, and generating new business opportunities.
4. Operations: These professionals are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the company, including compliance, risk management, and customer service.
5. Technology: These employees are responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s technology systems and infrastructure.
LuLu International Exchange provides its employees with opportunities for growth and advancement, and invests in their professional development through training and skill-building programs. To find out more about career opportunities at LuLu International Exchange, you can visit the company’s website or reach out to their human resources department.