Cuemath is looking to onboard Coding and Maths tutors, who can be part of our growing Teacher Community focused on educating and teaching application development for students from Kindergarten to 10th standard who are enrolled with us. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, self-motivated, tech savvy, and loves working with kids. Tutoring on Cuemath is easy. Tutor students one-on-one from anywhere with an internet connection using your laptop or computer.
Job Type: Part-time/ Full time
- Teach students from elementary and middle school aged 6-14 coding (logic, sequence, structure) to generate creative outcomes like websites, animations and apps
- Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms and programming languages.
- Keep records of grades, and assessments and track overall performance of students.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner using our online platform and visual/audio means to facilitate e-learning.
- Assign pre-made educational activities (worksheets, tests, assignments, etc.) and assess/ record students' progress and provide feedback
Important Details to note:
1. Complete Work from Home & Part-Time opportunity
2. You will be spending a minimum of 3-4 hours/day over a 6-day working cycle/week.
3. Time Slots for teaching will be based on demographics
1. Laptop / Desktop with Windows 10 OS or MAC.
2. Stable internet connection with speed > 8 Mbps.
3. Excellent communication skills