PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic Content Writer who can help PhonePe create a positive customer experience through our Help content, at every step of the Customer’s journey. Someone who can handle various communication tasks with panache. If communication is your forte and you are eager to come on board to help us deliver a transparent and trusted customer experience, then send us your updated resume.
Responsibilities:- Amplify the voice of PhonePe to create a positive customer experience
- You will help improve how PhonePe interacts with its users and work hand-in-hand with peers in User Experience Design, Business, and Creative Tech to develop breakthrough interactive concepts and content strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify measures/communication changes that can be initiated based on analysis
- Measure and report performance of all analysis undertaken and assess against goals
- On any given day you will be involved in the development of interactive chatbot, work on new interaction models on the PhonePe App and aid 1,500+ customer support executives in delivering a customer experience that is par excellence
- You will also be taking on various communication requests that hit the communication team's inbox. Also, as we own customer communication, we need someone who is flexible and can easily adapt to the dynamic nature of the customer service industry
- 3+ years experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats, and working with consumer internet products/apps
- Someone with deep understanding of customer psychology and is armed with strong narrative skills
- A candidate who can cogently and passionately present and defend creative work/ideas, which improve CX
- A communication specialist who can collaborate with multiple verticals/teams
- Should be well versed with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, popular Content Management Systems
- Experience in working with a customer experience teams will be an advantage
The key focus of this role is on aligning communication to customer expectations
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
- Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy