URGENT HIRING – Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO SEM SMO)
Job Type: Full-time. (REMOTE )
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
• Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
• Running PPC campaigns and Lead generation campaign on focused target group / industries on different platforms.
• Increasing the brand visibility across prominent digital platforms.
• Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
• Implement and administer search engine programs.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
• Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
• Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Excellent writing & communication skills
• Proven working experience for Minimum 1-2 years in digital marketing.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
Send resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org