- 3 years of experience delivering material digital transformation projects to global organizations.
- Experience in program management, customer service, and/or management consulting.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time as required.
- MBA, Master's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base and collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions
- Experience leveraging quantitative assessment and analysis for decision-making and prioritization
- Demonstrated understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators of various cloud offerings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and management skills, with a focus on translating complexity to non-specialist audiences.
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
The Google Cloud Customer Success team is responsible for effectively introducing customers to Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace, and assisting them from inception to production. We solve challenging and complex technical problems, including infrastructure migration, network optimization, security best practices, and more.
As a Google Cloud Program Manager, you will specialize in the program management, governance, and orchestration of large scale cloud engagements. This will involve supporting both our customers and internal teams delivery and execution of our programs.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Lead the program management of multifunctional large Google Cloud Professional Services projects, covering program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and mitigation planning.
- Manage the risks, issues, and actions for the account(s) and regularly track them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation plans as the program evolves.
- Interact with sales teams, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful outcomes.
- Manage the deployment of cloud based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.