Gulf Air recognises that people are its greatest resource and encourages talented people by creating long-term career opportunities.
You are welcome to find the most suitable job for you in our list of current open vacancies.
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- You are required to attend the interview in formal business attire. Females should preferably wear a suit with a knee length skirt.
- Please bring along with you:
- Passport copy (your passport should be valid for a minimum of six months)
- Two passport size colour photographs
- A full-length colour photograph
- Your CV
- Your high school certificate and any other educational certificates
- Any references
If you meet our selection requirements, you will be invited for an assessment consisting of a full day of interviews.
In most cases, you will be informed of the outcome of your interview on the same day.
|Vacancy Title||Reference No.||Location||Closing Date|
|EXECUTIVE SECRETARY||External 8475-22||HEAD QUARTER||01-MAR-2022|
|SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE||External 8483-22||FRANCE||01-MAR-2022|
|MANAGER TALENT DEVELOPMENT||External 8513-22||HEAD QUARTER||28-FEB-2022|
|TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT INSTRUCTOR||External 8523-22||HEAD QUARTER||28-FEB-2022|
|SENIOR MANAGER ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT||External 8532-22||HEAD QUARTER||28-FEB-2022|
|COMPENSATION & BENEFITS SPECIALIST||External 8304-21||HEAD QUARTER||01-MAR-2022|
|Legal Advisor||External 8329-22||HEAD QUARTER||02-MAR-2022|
|FLIGHT ATTENDANT - BAHRAIN||External 8350-22||HEAD QUARTER||28-FEB-2022|
|Reservation Sales Agent - Full time||External 8367-22||HEAD QUARTER||01-MAR-2022|