The Customer Care Advisor is the first point of contact for customers (via telephone, email and self-serve), who are required to provide customer service solutions to callers in an efficient and professional manner, in line with Vodafone�s customer experience standards.The Customer Care Advisor has a good knowledge of Vodafone�s latest products and offerings, price plans and associated technologies, systems and processes. And performs specific tasks related to delivering excellent customer service and sales through outbound/inbound communication and in line with standard customer care processes. Typically reports to the Customer Care Team Leader.
* Handles customer requests/issues/questions in a professional manner and strives to deliver a first time resolution service;
* Meets defined KPIs including NPS and sales;
* Processes transactional activities in line with Vodafone standards, policies and processes;
* Provides accurate and timely information by fully investigating all customer enquiries, using all available equipment and applications to ensure that incidents and problems are resolved efficiently and within SLAs;
* Exchanges information effectively, to direct customer requests/issues/questions/complaints to the relevant teams for action (e.g. to activate services, solve claims and complaints, apply discounts);
* Uses time proactively and efficiently to deliver on service targets;
* Provides feedback and suggestions to develop and improve customer experience in respect of call trends / drivers;
* Good understanding of Vodafone products, services, systems, policies and processes in order to effectively deal with a variety of questions and customer transactions;
* Effectively interacts with stakeholders where necessary, to assist with efficient query/complaint resolution;
* Acts as an advocate of Vodafone, protecting the reputation by following Vodafone�s Brand Tone of Voice;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Customer Journey Knowledge
Product and Service Advocacy
Service Delivery Excellence