Amazon's vision is to enable customers globally to find, discover, and buy anything online.
We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Associate - Site Merchandiser to be a part of growing our business. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing best in class onsite merchandising strategies for Central events like “Great Indian Festival”, “Valentine’s Day”, etc. for customers across 8 different languages – English, Hindi, Malayalam, Telegu, Kannada, Tamil, Bengali & Marathi.
As an Associate - Site Merchandiser you will ensure that customer experience and expectations are set and met to a high standard. He or she will execute and schedule content on home page, central stores, and pages across the site based on the instructions/inputs shared by a project coordinator. This person will be involved in coordinating with the category managers, designers, and other editors in similar roles across the business.
This role is based in Bangalore. It is a full time contractual role.
Key job responsibilities
Main responsibilities will include:
· Learning Merchandising tools and widgets
· Owning sections of store merchandising
· Designing and executing successful online customer experiences
· Identifying problems and opportunities and responding accordingly, engaging cross functional teams where necessary
· Running and analyzing proof of performance reports
· Analyzing and sharing relevant metrics and best practices from the executed initiatives across the organization
· Leading walk through sessions and supporting the Central Events team in identifying customer facing issues, design inconsistencies and copy misses across the website
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
· Desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
· Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment
· Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include Excel, and the ability to learn XML basics and our in-house tools, quickly
· An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
· Prior work experience is mandatory. Relevant experience in retail, marketing or communications will be preferred
· Prior expertise in developing content and copy is preferable
· Ability to read & understand at least 2 of the following languages - English, Hindi, Malayalam, Telegu, Kannada, Tamil, Bengali & Marathi