|Department: Procurement / Commercial||Employment Type: Full Time Contract|
|REF ID: #189|
- Analyzing past buying trends, sales records, price, and quality of merchandise to determine value and yield.
- Responsible for reviewing information about inventory, analyzing how quickly certain products have turned in the past and identifying products that have not been successful for the store.
- Identifying potential suppliers and interview them to determine whether or not they are capable of producing the right quality and quantity of an item for the store.
- Tracking the high demand models and ensuring that those models are properly sourced and available on demand.
- Ensuring that the sales are on target and revising the estimations if not.
- Making sales projections, making sure that the contract covers all necessary conditions for successful merchandising.
- Negotiating and Reviewing supplier contracts in yearly basis.
- Setting the right price points for various goods and the margins needed.
- Making sure that the contract covers all necessary conditions for successful merchandising.
- Analyzing all reports coming from Finances department (wastages, shrinkage, purchases, rebates, etc..)
- Analyzing and reporting to Fresh Food Director.
- Updating the Fresh Food Director about the current trends
Sales floor tasks:
- Built a schedule to visit Al Meera Stores.
- Analyze the sales & Quantity of the store that it will be visited.
- Analyze the monthly result of the section (sales, margin, wastage, shrinkage).
- Train people working in the section.
- Built processes to improve the standard of the section.
- Set up a check point to get a guide line of visit to be consistent.
- Set up an assortment & planogram that stores must followed.
- Make a report at store level with an action plan to improve the level of al Meera stores.
- Follow-up the action plan starting the next visit.
- Make a weekly price survey of all competitors.
- College, School of Fresh section, Quality, Hygiene & process qualifications, (HACCP)
- Experience in Fresh Food section (Commercial & Operations)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Computer proficiency (MS Applications, reports generation).
- Bilingual candidates (Arabic and English).