Company Name: Byjus
CGR (Customer Grievance Redressal) is a management and governance related process used commonly in India. While the term "Grievance Redressal" primarily covers the receipt and processing of complaints from consumers, a wider definition includes actions taken on any issue raised by them to avail services more effectively.
1. CGR is often a clients point of contact for any issues related to the loan lifecycle. The duties and responsibilities of a CGR include managing incoming calls and customer inquiries that helps them with the resolution within agreed upon SLA.
2. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
3. They should be Confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
4. They should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
1. Manage the Customer queries on phone calls.(Incoming /Outgoing).
2. Identify nd assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
3. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
4. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
5. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
6. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
7. Sending the Emails and updating the current status of the Customer issue.
1. Ability and Fluency to communicate effectively with Customers with preferable language.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
3. Ensuring all regulatory queries are answered to the regulators satisfaction.
4. Multilingual Associate is more preferable (Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali and Odia).
5. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
Role: Customer Success Associate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: E-Learning / EdTech
Functional Area:Customer Success, Service & Operations
Role Category: Customer Success
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent