Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a Customer Service Officer in Unilever.
Here is how your day at Unilever would look like:
• Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving the distribution system.
• Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
• Systematically analyse, extract and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography.
• Negotiate with distributors and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
• Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Further, use the same the generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
• Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
• Monitor systematically the performance of the distributor and distributor's sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
Key Skills & Requirement:
• Required a Minimum Fulltime Graduation
• Minimum 2 years of Experience in Channel Sales.
• Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management
• Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning
• Conducting promotional activities & execution
• Knowledge of MS-Office particularly Excel
• Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired