At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. More than 50,000 companies use Freshworks SaaS to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM). Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
● Engage proactively with customers using the engagement model (based on customer segment) laid out
● Understand and document customer’s business flow (for large customers) and deep understanding of use-cases
● Have deep product knowledge of all product lines. Ability to showcase product demo + work out solutions for business use cases using best product-fit
● Aligning with key customer stakeholders to establish a stronger customer relationship management program (stakeholder mapping)
● Evaluate how customers manage their Freshworks product suite investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
● Promote awareness of the latest innovations Freshworks is releasing (products/features in pipeline)
● Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer’s issues/solutions are addressed
● Work with Program Manager (Customer Success) to derive data driven insights/intelligence to run focused and result-oriented customer engagement programs. Understanding of SaaS metrics and
● Own two key metrics (Increase Product-Adoption & Customer Retention)
● Use customer management tool (Natero) (Training will be provided to get familiar)
● Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes
Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
● Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
● Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
● Self-starter who can own ongoing customer success of both large and small clients
● Ability to report and share client’s status on a timely/pre-defined interval
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science + Business Education preferred
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.