Myntra is inviting applications for the post of Associate for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Myntra Recruitment!
Myntra is a well-known Indian fashion e-commerce startup based in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The business began in 2007 with the goal of selling customised gifts. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart.
About the Team
The Personal care category is one of the focused category of the platform which is poised for tremendous growth in terms of business and team structure. BPC is a pivotal bet for Myntra in the years to come and hence a place full of exciting opportunities and great learning.
Actively pursue vendor management, pricing, inventory management and sale optimisation for a particular group of products/brands.
Scaling these brands on the platform with continuous work across selection, catalogue, marketing etc.
Getting involved with commercial closures to work towards a P&L view of the business and the category.
Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors.
Liaise with pricing and marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category.
Manage inventory levels to maximise sales, procuring additional stock, and getting rid of excess or unwanted inventory.
Stay updated on industry trends and market competitions on Beauty and personal care profile.
Roles and Responsibilities.
● Actively participate in Brand development/ Range/Product development through analytics-based insights. New Vendor onboarding.
● Work in close coordination with the Planning and Pricing team for optimizing Scale / Inventory / OTB / Capacities etc.
● Inventory Ops. - Ensuring that brands deliver as per slot dates sharing packing slips in the right format, in warding and GRN within acceptable timelines, RO / Q1 Non Live / RTV for Q2Q3 with the right documentation.
● Management of OIs / POs / Inwards , Cataloguing and driving and improvising the processes.
● Collaborating with cataloguing team to get products shoot, content creation and right information of the product being shared and improvising on processes to constantly improve customer experience.
● Undertake special projects time to time for overall Category business / experience impact.
Qualifications & Experience
● Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
● Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
● Strong analytical and numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts,
● Work closely with various departments within the company to ensure that all consumer touch points
and messaging are working and measured harmoniously.
● Sales, fashion or vendor management background.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Basic excel.
● Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
7.43 LPA CTC (Based on Glassdoor estimates)