At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Purpose of Position:
Working under the direction of the Global Security leadership team and GDS RMS Global Security team, the incumbent would be part of the Global Security Support team and will support GDS RMS team overall coordination of emergency preparedness and response and business continuity planning activities globally.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Proactive monitoring of Incidents related to emergency response.
- Secondary research on Open source
- Collaborate with key personnel from functions such as Security, Technology, Facility and Admin, Talent team and other relevant teams
- Assist in the preparation of technical documents as necessary (Business Impact Analysis, risk assessments, test plans, etc.)
- Assist with the support of response and recovery activities during business interruption events
- Support the preparation and delivery of training and awareness materials
- Flexible for rotational shifts.
- High availability required due to nature of role
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Master degree from a reputed college
- Total work Experience of 1 to 3 years and an knowledge & exposure to Response and Recovery planning is preferred
- Exhibits flexibility and self-confidence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with attention to detail
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and confidential records and information
- Data analysis, data representation, dashboard reporting and automation.
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Other Position Requirements:
- Willingness to work in excess of standard hours, as needed
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.