Posted: Dec 13, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
The India Localization Quality team is seeking a highly motivated software quality engineer to help us ship world-class products to our international customers. We are looking for highly-versatile, energetic individuals to play a key role in helping Apple ship amazing products that surprise and delight our customers. Our team works in a fast-paced environment interacting with translators, software engineers and project managers. We are responsible for qualifying a variety of software products through manual and automated testing. If you are passionate about Apple software and want to help us ensure an extraordinary customer experience, we would like to hear from you!
Excellent proficiency in Tamil and Malayalam languages.
Ability to read and write in Hindi language.
Ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of real-world software QA experience.
Experience in software localization.
Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will enjoy breaking our software in order to improve it.
Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Self-driven, with the flexibility to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Excellent team player with a meticulous attitude and attention to details.
Enthusiasm for user-focused design, high-quality technology and products.
- Perform manual localization testing of software, hardware and documentation while identifying linguistic and functional issues.
- Report issues found, provide pertinent information and follow solutions to their conclusion.
- Identify areas of improvement in existing tools and processes and address those issues with innovative solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with international software quality centres, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to our international customers.
- Successful candidates will be proactive, able to work independently and collaborate with a large amount of stakeholders on numerous concurrent projects.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in computer science/related fields or equivalent work experience.