We at Al Meera are honored to be a part of our customers’ lives. Catering to a market that includes a very wide variety of cultures and traditions, our vision is to be the favourite neighbourhood retailer. In keeping with this image, our constant efforts are towards continuous improvement with the aim of meeting our customers’ expectations through providing great products at good prices. Adapting to the winds of change, Al Meera has undergone an overhaul with regards to the internal structure as well as the external outlook. There are a lot of exciting future prospects for expansion and diversification. All changes are undertaken keeping in mind our mission which includes:
Established in 2005, Al Meera Consumer Goods Company (Q.P.S.C.) aspires to be the leading retailer in Qatar, offering the best shopping experience to customers. Today, Al Meera operates the largest network of branches in the country, that provide a wide range of product mix and services to shoppers with the aim of becoming the most trusted retailer by choice.
Currently, Al Meera’s chain consists of over 50 branches and aims to fulfil customers’ daily needs by building a presence in every neighbourhood. We maintain our efforts in constantly improving and upgrading our stores, intending to meet our customers’ expectations in every aspect of the shopping experience. Our renovated, shopping-friendly stores bring the convenience of a grocery store to every location - including the MAAR stores situated in select metro stations.
At Al Meera, we maintain the highest standards in quality and service at our stores, bringing to our shelves fresh - local and imported - products, as well as everyday essential items at a great value. We constantly strive to meet the ever-changing needs of our diverse customer base, to achieve our mission of being Qatar’s favourite neighbourhood retailer.
1. Serving our customers with unmatched quality and dedication.
2. Developing friendly, knowledgeable employees in a professional work environment.
3. Implementing the highest standards in everything we do and sharing our resources, with the community we serve.
We believe in building strong ties and brand loyalty with our customers and hope for your support and cooperation.
With all the new and renewed amendments, we are motivated and thrilled to meet and surpass our customer requirements. Come visit us so we can have the opportunity to serve you and your family.
We look forward to continuing to work together to create a more sustainable present and future.
Welcome to Al Meera’s Facebook Fan Page
Terms & Conditions:
1. No swearing, foul language or obscene images or videos on our page.
2. Do not use this page to promote other brands, products or pages.
3. We care about your privacy. Posts containing personal information such as phone numbers and addresses will be removed.
4. Al Meera has the right to delete any contribution from fans when deemed necessary and appropriate.
5. Kindly do not use this page to attack individuals, companies, political parties, religion or others.
6. All draws and competitions are open for all nationalities in Qatar.
7. Al Meera Facebook page is intended to provide a place for fans of Al Meera to discuss Al Meera brands, campaign and promotions. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Al Meera, its employees or affiliates.
Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
• Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own control the right thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of other’s computer.
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
• Falsify the origin or source of Software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.